Sponsored post from Hugaboo
I love the story behind Hugaboo. This was originally developed for the company owner's son, who at 7 months old, was still unable to sit upright on his own. There were no seats available that could give him the 360 degrees of support that he need to keep from falling over, so they decided to design one of their own. As their son got a little older, he eventually reached this milestone, and they truly believe it was because he had the support of two very loving parents and one special seat.
This Hugaboo is mom approved!
- Upright seating position - helps stabilize your infants back, sides and legs while they learn to sit up
- 360 degrees of comfortable support - safely wraps your baby in plush comfort as they observe their surroundings
- Attached seat bottom - prevents your infant from sliding onto the floor
- Lightweight and portable - easily provides your baby a safe place to sit in any room of the house
- Two toy attachments - great for floor time activities that develop sensory and motor skills
- Spot washable fabric - cover can be spot treated for quick, easy cleaning
- Safety tested - CPSIA, ASTM F963-11 and European Regulation 1907/2006
These seats can be used for babies as soon as they can support their own head between the ages of 3 - 10 months. It is made from 100% polyester fabric with polyester fiberfill and features a spot washable cover for easy clean-up.
Also available in beautiful blue green!
I love a company that solves a problem and helps make the world a better place for children! Hugaboo is one company that we support!