Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Born: Mac Boots


Born Mac Boots - Hand-crafted sexiness for your feet!  These chelsea boots immediately became my favorite and my "go-to" footwear when I must dress to impress.  They pair perfectly with dress slacks and add a sense of sexy rebelliousness when paired with a nicely tailored suit.  Traditionally, oxford shoes are worn with suits and is what 95% of men wear.  The other 5% are bolder than the rest and I refer to these men as "Alpha Monkeys."  They would all probably agree that the Born Mac boots is a must have in a men's wardrobe.


This is my second experience with Born shoes, the first being with the Born Hemlock boots, and I've noticed an elemental consistency of comfort.  To put simply, there is no break in period.  It is as if I've owned them for years and they have conformed to my feet.  I attribute the comfort with the fact that they are hand-made, use full-grain leather, and are light-weight to boot (pun intended).


True-to-size with features such as full-grain leather, leather lining, rubber outsole, steel shank, Opanka hand-crafted construction with a heel height of 1 1/4 inches.  Available in black or mink color.

Bottom Line:  Looking for hand-crafted chelsea boots that will increase your sex appeal and stand out, check out the Born Mac Boots and add them to your wardrobe.  If you're like me, these boots will become your favorite!  Visit Born to check out their entire line of shoes for men, women, and handbags too!

Follow Born:

No comments:

Post a Comment