Complimentary product provided to me from Birchbox. All opinions are my own.
I've always heard great things about Birchbox through the blogging community so I was thrilled to receive my very first Birchbox to review. Their Limited Edition: Head of the Class Birchbox is filled with fun goodies for tweens.
My daughter is 9 and she even loved it! Inside were a ton of goodies that will help her rock her individual style at school this year.
Here's what we found inside:
- Willa - Start Fresh Foaming Face Wash - you will either receive this great face wash or Willa's Face Friendly Clear Face Moisturizer - all natural!
- Sisco & Berluti Friendship Bracelets - set of 2. We only received one bracelet, but we're still happy as clams!
- stila's lip glaze in Dreamy - a beautiful "your lips but better" shade
- Color Club Nail Polish in two great shades - Flamingo (hot pink) and Silver Lake (light grey) - both are cream polishes
- Color Club's Sequin Nail Art Kit - a variety of 5 hot colors - it's so fun to accessorize the nails with these tiny sequins
- Jane Tran Chysanthemum Print Bobby Pin Set - I may have to steal these sometime! They're so cute!
- Poppin Pink Small Soft Cover Notebook - perfect for to-do lists, homework reminders, etc.
- Birchbox Custom Pouch in a pretty teal and white chevron pattern with magenta lining. This works great as a pencil pouch or for make-up!
The sturdy box everything arrived in features a pretty colorful pattern on the lid. It's definitely reusable and really cute.
All of this is an $80 value for only $28!
I really hope to review more Birchboxes for you all. It's a great monthly subscription worth every penny!
Connect with Birchbox: