- Pick your Murble ball colors that you would like to play with (choose from 20 popular colors).
- Once you dump your Murbles out of the bag, the player whose Murble is closest to the point ball assumes control of the point ball and begins the match.
- Now you're ready to play now that the controller has been determined.
- Comfortably stand side by side, and the player with control of the point ball decides where they want to toss the point ball. The ball must be thrown at least three feet away.
- Players must remain in their relative positions once the point ball is played.
- Players alternate throws towards the point ball now that the controller has started the game.
- Now it's time to see who has won! Walk or run up to see who received the points from the round of play.
Watch the video above to see the game in action.