This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the THREE lucky winners - Madeline Brubaker #2, latanya #28 and BethElderton #27!
Alexia...how I love you so.
If you've never tried the all natural products from Alexia, you're seriously missing out. They are dynamite! My whole family loves them and can't get enough. I am their newest fan.
I was sent some amazing products to try, and they did not disappoint. Here are my three favs.
Their brand new Waffle Cut Parmesan Lemon Fries are delish. They came out crispy and full of flavor. Waffle fries are just so fun to eat! These fries are cut to enhance the texture and seasoned with zesty lemon and yummy parmesan cheese. A definite flavor combination win! Coming soon to a store near you.
This great new fry flavor was the first Alexia product to be chosen by consumers in the company's "Reinvent a Classic" campaign. Facebook fans were given the opportunity to choose between their favorite fry cut, potato type and seasoning combination.
Don't forget to vote in this year's "Reinvent a Classic" campaign on Alexia's Facebook page now through March 30. The four fry flavors in this year's campaign were created by bloggers!
Here are the four flavors to choose from:
- Classic Dill Julienne Fries (created by Angela Williamson of Fab Find Foodie)
- Thai Spiced Sweet Potato Julienne Fries (created by Marla Meridith of Family Fresh Cooking)
- Herbes de Provence & Garlic Sweet Potato Julienne Fries (created by Chrystal Baker & Amir Thomas of The Duo Dishes)
- Bruschetta Waffle Fries (created by Farihah Ali of Spice's Bites)
Pretty much my favorite fries in the entire world are their Spicy Sweet Potato. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!
These julienne fries are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. The outside gets nice and crisp baked in the oven. Dunked in ketchup or on their own, these babies are simply addicting. I love these, and can't wait to buy bags and bags more!
I'm a huge fan of onion rings, but not the grease that comes with them. Thank goodness for the oven baked Onion Rings from Alexia. These are seasoned with sea salt and feature a light and crispy panko breading. Forget the greasy aftertaste and icky feeling you get once you've consumed onion rings. These are bursting with flavor without all the nasty stuff. Hands down, the best frozen onion rings I've had to date.
Click here to get your $1 OFF coupon from Alexia Foods! Find Alexia products in your grocer's freezer. Click here to find a store near you.
GIVEAWAY TIME: Three lucky readers will win a coupon good for the Alexia product of their choice!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Alexia here and tell me the product you would choose.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - make sure you leave your email address in your entry comment below
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE extra entry per day)
- Share this giveaway link on your Facebook page, blog, etc. and leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE entry PER site)
- LIKE Alexia on Facebook here, tell them you're a new fan from The Funky Monkey, and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbanana at live dot com
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog!
**This giveaway ends on March 13th and is open to U.S. residents. **Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. **The winner will be announced on March 14th.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Alexia for this review. All opinions are my own.