This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - Tylerpants #115!
It's a miracle! No more whining when it's time to brush! This brush magically gets rid of knots without tugging, breakage, and split ends. This brush features flexible, uneven bristles that easily separate knots. The handle design provides ease, comfort, and control when brushing wet or dry hair. This is great for both boys and girls and comes in fun colors.
Knot Genie has been featured on the TODAY show, and their testimonials speak for themselves.
GIVEAWAY TIME: One lucky reader will win their very own Knot Genie!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Knot Genie here and tell me the color you love.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - make sure you leave your email address in your entry comment below
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE extra entry per day)
- Share this giveaway link on your Facebook page, blog, etc. and leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE entry PER site)
- Like Knot Genie on Facebook here, tell them The Funky Monkey sent you, and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Tell me who this will be for
- Make a purchase from Knot Genie for an additional 10 entries - must leave your name in your entry comment below
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbanana at live dot com
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog!
**This giveaway ends on January 10th and is open to U.S. residents. **Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. **The winner will be announced on January 11th.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Knot Genie for this review. All opinions are my own.