I'm sure many of your kids have requested a bike for Christmas. I think a bicycle is a great gift. Not only is it fun for the kids, it's a great source of exercise, too! Let's face it, kids love bikes!
The Mongoose 20" Freestyle Hoop D Bike comes in a beautiful shade of purple. My daughter is having a blast with this bike. She feels like a "big girl" on this superstar bike, and loves that it has a bit of edge to it and isn't super girly. The Freestyle Hoop D can handle any terrain. The frame features a new freestyle frame with better clearance and manuverability. There are even 4 freestyle pegs.
- Alloy, 4-bolt stem clamps handlebar securely for stability during hard landings
- Cable detangler allows bars to spin 360 degrees
- 4 freestyle pegs give your child the tools to ride like the pros
- Riding Style: freestyle bike
- Frame: lowered clearance frame with reinforced head tube
- Gearing: 25 x 9 micro freestyle gearing offers grind clearance
- Brakes: front caliper and rear U brakes provide sure stops
- Wheels: radial-laced, 48-spoke, alloy wheels with sealed bearing cassette hubs are both urable and stylish
- Dimensions: 62"L x 23"W x 37"H
- Assembly instructions included
You can purchase this bike at Walmart.com. It is featured as one of their Top Toys. This is an affordable bicycle with a ton of cool features.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Mongoose for this review. All opinions are my own.