This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - Mo #60!
Here is a company that I am excited to share with you today, One 4 Three Designs!
Molly and Gigi have always loved jewelry making. Both romantics at heart, they cannot get enough of the Lovers Light and the 143 story. They have decided to share the story that most everyone from the South Shore of Mass already is familiar with. Minot's Light flashes 1-4-3 meaning, "I LOVE YOU." Their line was created with hope that the romance with spread to your families and throughout the world, not just in the Boston area.
Laser cut 7/8 inch Sterling silver 143 Necklace with pearl (white) and chain
Solid Sterling 1 Inch Disc
Customized to suit, example is long/lat for Nantucket
GIVEAWAY TIME: One lucky reader will win their very own lasercut necklace worth $75!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit One 4 Three Designs here and tell me which necklace you love.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - make sure you leave your email address in your entry comment below
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE extra entry per day)
- Post this giveaway link on your Facebook page, blog, etc. and leave the link in your entry comment (Qualifies as ONE entry PER site)
- Like One 4 Three Designs on Facebook here, tell them The Funky Monkey sent you, and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Tell me who this necklace will be for
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbanana at live dot com
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog!
**This giveaway ends on December 6th and is open to U.S. residents. **Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. **The winner will be announced on December 7th.
Sponsored post from One 4 Three Designs