This holiday season will definitely have you running around doing this and that. I wish I had purchased an Ergo baby carrier when my two children were babies. Oh the possibilities! I love the idea of having baby close while having access to both hands.
All Things Diapers Baby Store carries many different colors of the Original Ergo Baby Carrier.
- Ergonomic design
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat.
You can follow them on Facebook here or read their blog here.
Sponsored post from All Things Diapers