This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky THREE winners - RhumbaMom #38, mean green mom #8 and Felicia #86!
Curious Critters, arrived in the mail, she was ecstatic. All night she could not put the book down. We read it together, looked through all of the gorgeous photography and learned new things we never even knew about!
Click here to view an interactive flipping book.
David FitzSimmons is one talented photographer and writer. I hope he makes more books for kids. We sure are fans!
- What turtles and humans have in common
- Why black swallowtail butterflies impersonates their toxic cousins
- How Eastern box turtles can live longer than humans (over 150 years!)
- If squirrels can fly
- Why crayfish grow new legs
- How bats find food
- Why frogs sing
- How jumping spiders jump and why they never have to look over their shoulders.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Curious Critters here and tell me something else about the author/book that was not mentioned.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Curious Critters for this review. All opinions are my own.