This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - Kath U #12!
Attention all bakers! King Arthur Flour is a company that offers a large variety of baking essentials. I received two wonderful products to review from this very friendly company.
The first is their beautiful Natural Batter Bowl. I love this so, so, so much! I make a lot of pancakes here at home and this has really come in handy. It's a nice size and the spout and handle are wonderful features. It is also microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Love that.
- Perfect for stirring together pie filling.
- The right choice for muffin, cake, or pancakes; spout lets you pour batter into the pan accurately, without drips.
- All-natural fired clay with a color-free glaze reduces environmental impact of manufacturing by 50%.
- A great heirloom gift for those pursuing a sustainable lifestyle.
- 2 quart.
The Extra Wide Silicone Brush is a great tool to have also. Perfect for pastries.
- Heatproof (up to 500°F) brush features a triple row of stippled silicone “bristles,” designed to hold more liquid as you brush.
- Perfect for larger surfaces: focaccia, country loaves, piecrust, etc.
- 3”-wide brush includes an integral hook, for hanging on bowl or saucepan.
- Generously sized handle allows you to get a good grip, no matter how slippery/sticky your hands are.
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe.
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified.
**ONE entrant per household/IP address
Complimentary product was provided to me from King Arthur Flour for this review. All opinions are my own.