This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - Seattlemom #2!
I have really fallen in love with some new skin care that was sent to me for this review. Garden Botanika feels great on my skin. I have pushed aside my regular skin care for these three new products I have had the pleasure of trying.
Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment is a bestseller. I can see why. This cream moisturizes the delicate skin around my eyes beautifully. I wake up looking refreshed and feeling great. This eye treatment contains NO parabens, gluten, PEG, glycol, fragrance or dyes! My sensitive skin is thanking Garden Botanika.
A natural alternative to Botox®, this rich eye treatment contains a patented peptide and an amino acid, Arginine, that helps to visibly reduce and minimize visible lines and wrinkles. Red Wine Polyphenols and Green Tea Extract provide the ultimate antioxidant protection, while a combination of ceramides, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Hyaluronic Acid moisturize the delicate skin around the eye area. A bevy of botanical extracts naturally lighten and brighten, so eyes have a fresher, younger appearance.
Advanced Anti-Aging Face Treatment is a must-have product. I haven't used this for a long time, but I have noticed my tone looks nicer and my face feels nicely hydrated. I love the smell of their products, too. It's so fresh, clean and natural.
The perfect anti-aging solution, this treatment tackles those tell-tale signs of aging and wages war against wrinkles. Carrot Root Extract, high in carotenes and Vitamin E - helps stimulate cell regeneration and exfoliation so skin’s texture feels and looks smoother, while Argireline and a natural plant amino acid works synergistically to help improve firmness, overall tone and diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Algae Extract and Hyaluronic Acid improves suppleness so skin looks and feels more youthful. 1 fl. oz.
Free of parabens, gluten, glycols, sulfates, phthalates, artificial fragrance or dyes.
Blemish Control Foaming Cleanser. I use this in the morning and night. The foam feels silky smooth and so far it has really kept any stray pimples away.
(a.m. + p.m.) Light as a feather, this airy foaming cleanser purifies without parching the skin. Naturally exfoliating Salicylic Acid and purifying Thyme and Tea Tree help to keep pores clear and breakouts at bay. Coconut derived cleansers melt away makeup, oil and surface impurities, while Glycerin attracts moisture so skin is left feeling clean and comfortable. Light natural scent of Tea Tree and Peppermint. 5.75 fl. oz.
Free of SLS, Parabens, Gluten, Glycols, Phthalates and Artificial dyes.
One lucky reader will get to choose one of these three products!
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified.
Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address in your comment
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your comment (Qualifies as one extra entry PER DAY)
- Post the link to this giveaway on your Facebook, Blog, Twitter etc. and leave the link in your comment (one entry per site)
- Like Garden Botanika on Facebook here, tell them The Funky Monkey sent you and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Sign up for special offers at the very bottom of Garden Botanica's homepage here and leave the email addressed used in your entry comment below
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbananaATliveDOTcom