This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - shala_darkstone #91!
Dolma sent over a really lovely blue floral tablecloth for me to review. I love the intricate blue and green floral pattern. This will be nice to use for a summer gathering. This 100% cotton tablecloth comes in two sizes - small 60"x60" and large 60"x90".
What makes Dolma so special? Each product carries the story of an artisan whose life was improved because of fair trade. All of their products are handmade by economically disadvantaged communities in India. They specialize in fair trade personal accessorries and home decor. Dolma is an environmentally responsible company, abides by fair trade principles and gives women empowerment. And if that wasn't enough, Dolma also donates 15% of their profits to schools for children in need.
One lucky reader will win the tablecloth of their choice from Dolma. Click here to view your choices.
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified.
Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address in your comment
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your comment (Qualifies as one extra entry PER DAY)
- Post the link to this giveaway on your Facebook, Blog, Twitter etc. and leave the link in your comment (one entry per site)
- Like Dolma on Facebook here, tell them The Funky Monkey sent you and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Follow Dolma on Twitter here and leave your name in your entry comment below
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbananaATliveDOTcom