This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the lucky winner - Kelly Massman #7!
The bodycare from Kio Kio is really wonderful. Made from the purest, softest spring water, Kio Kio bodycare will replenish and beautify your skin.
The certified organic water used in Kio Kio bodycare is filtered from New Zealand mountain ranges and extracted through an aquifer deep in the ground. The unique bio-active botanical ingredients of Kio Kio are sustainably harvested from New Zealand’s pristine native forests.
The Kio Kio natural bodycare range includes fragrant and soothing body creams, body lotions and body washes, a refreshing body mist, and a rich creamy soap. The products include exotic natural perfume oils and unique, wild-harvested native botanical additives. Kio Kio bodycare is available in four beautiful New Zealand-inspired fragrances that are fresh, clean and uplifting.
I received the Rainforest & Koromiko body cream and body wash. I'm normally a fruity scent kind of girl, but this was a light, refreshing scent. I enjoy using these products during and after my showers. The body cream absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Their creams are enriched with organic shea butter, organic sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
The body wash is luxurious and lathers nicely. I just love their packaging. It really caught my eye when I opened my package. It's simple, pretty and classy. I have sensitive skin and these two products do not irritate my skin.
Available in 4 fragrances.
One lucky reader will win the soap, mist and lotion in the fragrance of their choice!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Kio Kio and tell me the fragrance you would choose.
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified.
Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address in your comment
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Like The Funky Monkey on Facebook here and leave your name
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter here and leave your name
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your comment (Qualifies as one extra entry PER DAY)
- Post the link to this giveaway on your Facebook, Blog, Twitter etc. and leave the link in your comment (one entry per site)
- Like Kio Kio on Facebook here and leave your name in your comment below
- Tell me who this will be for
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbananaATliveDOTcom