The layered look is so in right now, but who wants to add all that unnecessary bulk. Thanks Half Tees for sending me your Long-Sleeved Half Tee in black. This top is great for layering under my short-sleeved tees and tanks for the fall. Now I can extend the life of my wardrobe with this great and comfortable piece! Get this in black or white. It also comes in a short-sleeved style as well.
Head on over to Half Tees to take 10% OFF your order with the discount code funkymonkey now until October 15, 2010.
One lucky winner will win the half tee of their choice!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Half Tees and tell me the style you would choose.
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified.
Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address in your comment
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter and leave your Twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your comment (Qualifies as one extra entry PER DAY)
- Post the link to this giveaway (Facebook, Blog, MySpace etc.) and leave the link in your comment (one entry per site)
- Tell me what you love about this company/products
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbananaATliveDOTcom
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog.
**This giveaway ends on October 16th and is open to U.S. residents. **Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. **The winner will be announced on October 17th.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Half Tees for this review. All opinions are my own.