This GORGEOUS Hammered Hose Pot from Wind & Weather looks sensational in my yard. It has to be the best looking hose pot I've seen in a long time. I love the weathered, hammered copper finish and the little bird accent on the top.
The opening on the bottom allows me to remove the hose without having to take off the lid. It's an excellent addition to any yard and measures 13"H x 15"W.
I really enjoy looking at all of the lovely products from Wind and Weather. It's a great company to add to your holiday shopping list this year.
One lucky reader is going to win this beautiful hose pot!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Wind & Weather and tell me one other item you love.
If not completed, your additional entries will be disqualified from winning.
Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
AFTER you have completed the mandatory entry above, you may do any of the additional entry options below for more ways to win. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address in your comment
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Follow The Funky Monkey on Twitter and leave your Twitter name
- Tweet about this giveaway and be sure to leave the link in your comment (Qualifies as one extra entry PER DAY)
- Post the link to this giveaway (Facebook, Blog, MySpace etc.) and leave the link in your comment (one entry per site)
- Add my button to your blog/site - be sure to leave the link in your comment
- Tell me who this will be for
- Tell me what you love about this company/products
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me at susannahbananaATliveDOTcom
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog.
**This giveaway ends on August 12th and is open to U.S. & Canadian residents. **Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. **The winner will be announced on August 13th.
Complimentary product was provided to me from Wind & Weather for this review. All opinions are my own.