Friday, December 18, 2009

Giving Tree: One MEANINGFUL Gift for Everyone! For the Holidays & More....

What an amazing idea that will make your heart smile. Giving Tree is a wonderful company that truly cares. I love they stand for and I think everyone should learn about what it is they do.

What is the Give CardTM?

The Giving Tree GiveCardTM is a prepaid network branded gift card designed for people like you, who want to make a difference. What makes the GiveCard special is that 10% of the value of each card is donated to a charity of the recipient’s choice, and the other 90% is used like cash. The purchaser of the GiveCard actually gives two valuable gifts in one; a cash based gift card and a donation to a charity of choice.

How does it work?

Give Cards are purchased and activated online at our website. When the card is activated, the recipient of the card searches a database of over 1.5 million registered non-profits, such as The American Red Cross and The Humane Society, and chooses which charity gets the donation. If you purchase a card that is co-branded with one of our Affiliate Partners, then that Affiliate Partner automatically gets the 10% donation.

Card Features:

Pre-denominated Values: $25 to $250
Personalized: embossed with recipient’s name
Flexible uses:
Teach kids or grandkids how to give back
Support your alma mater
Help the environment

Cure a disease
Feed the hungry
The list goes on…and on!


It's so simple. Once you or your recipient receives the card in the mail, activate it online and choose the charity you wish to donate to.

Giving Tree sent me a card to use for this review. I had the opportunity to activate it online which I had finished in no time at all. It was a very easy and quick process. I really enjoyed seeing all of the charities I could donate to. What a variety! I chose an Alzheimer's Foundation since my grandmother was affected by the disease.

Visit Giving Tree today to see how you can give the gift that gives back. Send not only one gift, but two.

Giving Tree sent me a card for the review and I provided my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Sound s great and makes it easy to donate
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete