This is some of the best stuff I have ever tasted. As soon as I opened the box, I had to fight my husband for it. Needless to say, it was gone way too fast! I wish I had more of this delicious tea from Inko's.
I was sent a wonderful variety of their white teas. These are the following flavors I experienced:
- Honeydew - tasted like fresh honeydew in a bottle, just delicious
- Blueberry - very interesting flavor, a definite blueberry taste, light and delicate
- Hint O'Mint - extremely refreshing, not my husband's favorite, but I enjoyed it
- White Peach - lovely natural peach flavor, not too sweet, just right
- Original - crisp, clean and terrific, if you're not into fruitier tastes, this is the one for you, hint of organic ginger
- Lemon - my absolute favorite out of the bunch, classic and delicious
They also come in Apricot, Cherry Vanilla, Energy, Honeysuckle and Lycee and in family size bottles.
What I love about Inko's teas is that they taste sweet, but not overly sweetened. It's all natural goodness, not like some of the artificial teas out there. Tea is great for your health and white tea has a ton of health benefits. So drink up! Enjoy a refreshing bottle of Inko's White Tea. It not only tastes wonderful, but it's good for you. It's also extremely low in calories. Just 28 calories per serving. It can't get any better than that!
Here is a bit more about this company from their website:
"The idea for Inko’s White Iced Tea was born out of three facts:
- There is no premium, white-tea-focused beverage company dedicated to bringing white tea and white tea only ready-to-drink beverages to people,
- There is no better tasting tea on the market (in our humble opinion of course) and,
- There is a lot of early-stage, medical research concerning White Tea.
The backstory is that my wife Cecille had been making gallons of tea for me a few summer's ago. One day, we ran out and, for the first time in my life, I found myself craving for a drink not out of necessity but from a real desire.
Figuring that leaves to make iced tea can be found anywhere in our Manhattan neighborhood, I asked: “Where’s my tea woman?” (just kidding).
To make a long story short, Cecille told me that this was a “white” tea she found in Chinatown and that it was very rare and the store was out of it. After searching to buy some on the Internet, I stumbled upon white tea’s health benefits, and the idea to bring this great tea, and my wife’s recipe, to as many people as possible just took hold.
I believe in white tea. Can it cure cancer? Wow, that would be great. Yet, as you and I know, there’s big difference between rat assays and testing in humans and we’re probably a long way away from scientifically determining its healthy effects.
I can promise you this though. You and I will donate a portion of each bottle of Inko’s sold to white-tea cancer research. All you have to do is buy the drink (we’ll take care of the donation!).
I hope you enjoy our flavors of Inko’s White Tea. It is really a great tasting product that we put tremendous effort in bringing to you."
To enter this thirst quenching GIVEAWAY, please visit their website and tell me the flavors you would love to try. Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
For more ways to win, you can do any of the additional entry options below. Each one counts as one separate entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via email - be sure to leave your email address
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS Feed/Reader
- Follow me on Twitter (thefunky_monkey) and leave your Twitter name
- Blog about this giveaway (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and let me know the address so I can find it
- Add my button to your blog/site - be sure to leave the address so I can find it
- Tell me something else about this company not mentioned
- Tell me a flavor you would love for them to create
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me: susannahbananaATliveDOTcom
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog.
**This giveaway ends on April 28th and is open to U.S. residents.**Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.**The winner will be announced on April 29th.