This giveaway is now closed with 505 comments. Thank you to all who entered. Congratulations to the lucky winner ~ Jackie P.!
The London Sweater Coat I received from Picaflorkids is truly beautiful. I chose the espresso color and it's so rich and luxurious. The sweater coat is really soft and the 100% rayon fabric is a natural fabric produced from wood pulp. I can pop this in the washing machine and it's dryer friendly. My daughter wears it layered over a tee and it looks cute buttoned up or left open. It's such a simple sweater that can be worn with a variety of outfits.
"Picaflor (“hummingbird” in Spanish) uses thoughtful fabrics and small-scale production to create a unique collection of daily-wear that is designed for busy little wings. Our comfortable knitwear reflects the beauty and simplicity of children. We believe that children should feel different, and we’ve created an elegant clothing line that is built for adventurous spirits."
Picaflorkids would like to offer one lucky reader their choice of a Hoodie or London Sweater Coat from their Fall 2008 Collection. You get to choose your color!
To enter this super fun GIVEAWAY, please visit their website and tell me the style and color you would choose. Click comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
For more entries, you can:
- Subscribe to my blog via email or to my posts via feed (located on the right hand side of this blog) and let me know you did - be the first to know about these fantastic giveaways
- Blog about this giveaway (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and let me know the address so I can find it
- Add my button to your blog/site - be sure to leave the address so I can find it
- Tell me an item you also love from their new Spring 2009 collection.
- Tell me who this will be for
- Email three or more people about this giveaway and CC me: susannahbananaATliveDOTcom
**Be sure to check out my "CURRENT GIVEAWAYS" list on the right hand side of my blog.
**This giveaway ends on March 2nd and is open to U.S. residents.**Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.**The winner will be announced on March 3rd.