This giveaway is now closed with 256 comments. Thank you to all who entered. Congratulations to the lucky winner ~ Angie!
Who doesn't love a cupcake? I know I cannot resist one and neither can my kids! Now I can give them the satisfaction of a cupcake in a soap. Too cute!
Serah's offers the greatest cupcake soaps. My children had a blast with this in the tub today. The scent is creamsicle and it smells like a delicious homemade cupcake. I'm not into heavy floral scents so this soap was just what I like.
Each soap is handcrafted with extra lather glycerin and shea butter soap. I can't think of a cuter way to package these adorable soaps. It's like you received a sweet treat from the local bakery. I love unique items and this it at the top of my list.
Serah's would like to offer one lucky reader a cupcake soap of your choice!
To enter this fun GIVEAWAY, please visit their website and tell me what cupcake soap you love best. Click "comments" below this posting and leave a message as your entry. It's that simple! Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the lucky winner. You do not need to have a Google account to comment. You may do so with just your name.
For more entries, you can:
- Subscribe to my blog via email or to my posts via feed (located on the right hand side of this blog) and let me know you did - be the first to know about these fantastic giveaways
- Blog about this giveaway (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and let me know the address so I can find it
- Add my button to your blog/site - be sure to leave the address so I can find it
- Tell me who this will be for
- Tell me what cupcake design you would love to see
- Email two people about this giveaway and CC me: susannahbananaATliveDOTcom
**This giveaway ends on January 28th and is open to U.S. residents.**Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.**The winner will be announced on January 29th.